CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: moved to the debate forum since the trolls jumped in

parazapper Views: 3,180
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,300,101

Re: moved to the debate forum since the trolls jumped in

>- Is a debate forum better for you?

Not particularly, but when things get disruptive, that is where messages need to be moved.

These threads of attacks are disruptive to other members of curezone which is probably why they were moved.

Either thread would have been fine where they were until the disruptors jumped in.

I have a suspicion that someone may have also received a message from the moderators as usually happens because it takes time and energy to move an entire thread.

I know for a fact that on previous occasions that warnings have been passed out.

Over the years, I have actually seen a number of very good contributors suddenly leave because of disruptive postings. Mostly flaming and personal attacks. I hate in a way that their good advice is missing but at the same time all the bad comments tend to cause people to not come back.

I am sure that you have seen a lot of this too as you have been here much longer than I have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)