CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very interesting... We are all working on the same problem. We just dont know it...

lordcooler Views: 2,582
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,299,452

Re: Very interesting... We are all working on the same problem. We just dont know it...

he intestinal microbiome community modulates numerous aspects of human physiology and is a critical factor in the development of chronic diseases (Turnbaugh et al. 2007; Zhang et al. 2013a; David et al. 2014; Sun and Chang 2014). Intestinal epithelial cells are consistently exposed to bacteria, a process which plays a key role in development, renewal, and immunity (Farhadi et al. 2003; Shen and Turner 2006; Ling et al. 2008; Rajapaksa et al. 2010). Frequent microbial challenges to epithelial cells trigger discrete signaling pathways, promoting molecular changes, such as the secretion of cytokines and chemokines, and alterations of molecules displayed at the epithelial cell surface. Emerging evidence has demonstrated that intestinal homeostasis and the microbiome play essential roles in neurological diseases, such as Parkinson's disease and autism (Forsyth et al. 2011; Hsiao et al. 2013).

So I should just buy a shot gun and end my suffering then because there is no way to rebuild the probiotic biofilm. And yes I have done several fecal transplants and have drank trillions of probiotics in one sitting with milk kefir.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)