CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diverticulitis attack after months of overeating?

IAmThat Views: 3,057
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,660

Re: Diverticulitis attack after months of overeating?

Hi DL

I think you are right about calories, 3 times a day meal is not working for me, and i feel i can't eat enough to be digested and turned into calories, that's why and also because of colon condition i might be losing weight.

i love bananas and grapes, i think can include them in diet for rest of the time whenever i feel hungry in between, primarily for snacking.

coconut oil also seems really good option, i love what they call in india coconut chutney/sauce made with desiccated coconut and coconut oil.

i think i should wait for a month before i go for an enema.

today also i overate and noticed some red blood in my stools, i did read your message and should have taken caloric advice more seriously. i just fasted for one day 1 week ago, would do so again for 1 day this weekend.

i will take a good care of my colon, i do feel i need a cleanse but can definitely wait for it, i tried to find your post about cleanse but couldn't find it here...
//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=DesertLili

next plan, include bananas,grapes and dates as much as possible, 3 times a day meal (once fruits, once medium salads with nuts, once cooked in coconut oil vegetable) is already there, can have these sweet fruits 3 more times in necessary quantity, but i do not understand one thing that if i am having less calories, shouldn't i feel tired rather than strong craving for food, i do feel fatigue i would say, but these cravings sometimes get uncontrollable, and sometimes i feel they are emotional and sometimes maybe physical, i just feel at times can't help with them, i hope sweet fruits helps, emotionally i feel stable in other aspects, rather better, i am fine throughout the day but in the evening i feel fatigue and some sort mild heaviness in the head and then i act on the food as if i really need it, it does limit life to meaninglessness, though i have been feeling otherwise more in touch with meaning of life, this is just ironical.

best regards
IAMTHAT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)