CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When I open both doors....

Views: 985
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,298,939

Re: When I open both doors....

I did a bit more info on my previous post--was doing it while you replied so I can't say edited on that post. Sorry.

Really, if you tap for 'the cadmium build up around in my legs' or even try 'nerve and blood vessels spasming and hurting, possibly from cadmium poisoning', it should stop the pain. It appears to remove the cadmium next to the whatever and then detox it from the body.

And then the remaining cadmium left settles into the empty spot, and you have to tap again. Eventually it's all tapped out. I got toxified during my 1 month hospital stay, so finally started tapping for it (after the 2 suffering years it took me to run across the real reason in Dr. Clark's book) until it stopped hurting. It took about a month for me, but maybe longer for you, since it's been a problem for you so long.

I'm sure your dad could easily been toxified too, since cadmium leeches out of metal water pipes. Very common back then.

How did it almost kill him?

I bet if they did the test from blood from your legs, it'd show.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)