CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When I open both doors....

glaxony Views: 1,296
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,544

Re: When I open both doors....

I am a thought field therapist, which is very much like EFT with the tapping and all. I like EFT better because of the spiritual component. TFT is purely scientific with no spiritual affirmations. I also frequently muscle test on myself to determine dosage and whether or not to buy particular products. I have been using both of them for years. Last night I put some essential oils on the vein that popped out and started hurting and then coated the area with DMSO to soak it in. Today the vein is almost invisible, but it still hurts a little bit deep in the muscle. But thanks.

I sometimes wonder how many people are just saying they are completely well. When I started this process, I was told I needed to plan on spending one month doing systemic cleansing for every year that I had been experiencing the chronic symptoms. Well, I got the pinworms when I was around 5 years old. And I didn't start cleansing seriously until I was 50. So that would be around 45 years, which translates into 45 months of continuous cleansing. But you have to take breaks and let the eggs hatch out and also give the body time to rebuild periodically.

Since full moons are the best time to cleanse, my aim is to cleanse about one week out of every month around the time of the full moon. Sometimes life won't let me. I should be done after about 180 week long systemic cleansing treatments, or around 15-20 years. But then it should be a habit. And, if the rule of thumb that I was told about is accurate, I don't have too many years to go before I feel the coveted spontaneous full body die off and a sense of peace comes over me.

I was also to go very very slowly and take it easy when I am cleansing. Sometimes life won't let that happen for me. But I know that I am on the road to recovery because the overall slope of my wellness line is upward when I chart my progress on a graph. I frequently feel like I am getting really close to being done with all of this. I experience moments of elation. There are also days when I feel invincible like super woman. Other days, I am biting the bullet again.

This is a two step forward one step back process. People need to know that and be prepared to stay on task until the job is done. Otherwise they might give up, check into a hospital, and ask for a morphine drip. Making this seem too easy is not helping anyone. It just makes them feel hopeless. I choose to stand as a role model for due diligence when you have a really complicated situation, with hep C, pinworms, herpes, HBP, CFS and hyperthyroidism. Fact that I can feel better most of the time than I did when I was in high school with all that going on, says I am on the right track. And the periods of feeling like super woman keep getting longer, so I must be doing something right.

But I truly appreciate your concern and any suggestions that I might not have tried. Every little piece of the puzzle helps make the picture get more clear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)