CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can Oil Pulling draw out infection from cavitions and can it heal them? My strange experience and HELP!

aprillperkins Views: 27,921
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,289,799

Re: Can Oil Pulling draw out infection from cavitions and can it heal them? My strange experience and HELP!

Last year out of no where I had a BAD toothache and since I have no insurance, the cheapest thing to do was to pay to have the tooth pulled. I ended up having dry socket which is the most excruciating pain I've ever felt...I've always said I'd have my children over before I'd choose to have another tooth pulled.
Well just recently (about 5 days ago) and suddenly the gum in between two of my teeth became swollen. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable it just felt weird, at first. Each day it would swell more, it became red, uncomfortable, painful to touch and bled while brushing.
I had no clue what it might be so I went online and happened upon oil pulling specifically with coconut oil. I became excited because I have an abundance of different extra virgin, unrefined, cold pressed, organic oils on hand and from what I read, I should get some instant relief. I did it for the first time yesterday and immediately after I spit out the oil one of my teeth next to the swollen gum began throbbing like crazy and the swollen gum was redder and bigger. I also developed a hard swelling under the throbbing tooth and a less intense ache down the length of entire gum under the tooth. Needless to say I did end up taking 2 Tylenol w/codeine just so I could sleep.
I'm hoping I had the reaction because the act of OP helps pull the infection to the surface. I will continue for a few days to see what happens. I swished with peroxide today before the OP but it is still painful and swollen (never a fever). I'm going to switch up the oil to sesame and add some tea tree essential oil and see if that helps. I will buy some oregano oil to try out as well.
Any thoughts on what you think may have been going on with my tooth before I started OP, and why you think I had the reaction after I OP are very much appreciated!
Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)