CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites

Gaylebs Views: 3,946
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,290,698

Re: Parasites

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures and the idea of using Neem. I have been using the Neem oil from Lowe's. It may not be so safe, but it is inexpensive. I mix a perfume bath oil with it to cover the onion smell. The directions say to combine two tablespoons of oil with one gallon of water. Spray every day for seven days to eradicate the parasites and then every fourteen days thereafter, to prevent future infestations.
For me, my guess on these parasites are worms, mites, the drain moth/fly, and many other types of insects which are around our living area.
Doctors have explanations for the movement under the skin, twitches, itching, pinprick pains, sores, and overall discomfort with the suffering of these parasites. I think they cause diabetic sores, cancer sores and many other sicknesses people suffer.
Other helpful treatments are plain table mustard to wash with in the shower. I do not suggest a bath because the parasites may be able to reattach to the skin, like fleas. Smooth peanut butter, mixed with oil or mixed with water, rubbed onto the skin helps dramatically with itching and to help get the bugs out of the skin. George Washington Carver was very wise when it came to knowing how to heal the skin and body with peanut butter.
Cornstarch in lotion helps like the peanut butter and is cleaner. Cornstarch also helps with getting the bugs out when there's an itch.
For my clothes, I wash with a little bleach, vinegar, regular clothes detergent and a laundry soda to boost cleaning. [Nellie's laundry soda]. I let them soak for as long as I can, at least an hour, after the wash mixes some. It does not take much soap. The soaking helps.
When there's lint on clothes and everything, that's a good sign a person has mites or some other types of parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)