CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites

Michelle41 Views: 5,734
Published: 9 y

Parasites

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image26.jpeg

This is one of many pictures I have taken of my current condition. I noticed about six months ago, that I had what seemed to be "tomato skins" in my feces. I currently am on medication that gives me constipation and very dry feces. I noticed them so well because I could see them stuck in my feces, like they were ripped apart by the hardness of my stool.
At first I started taking B complex, Probiotic complex, and a daily whole vitamin. I noticed more parasites after this. This, I'm afraid, perpetuated the infection. I was pretty much feeding them. I would notice worm skins that before were tan or clear, we're now beat red. The color of my b complex liquid supplement. A freind turned me on to neem. Shortly after starting the neem, I started to pass parasites very densly. I see cyst type things that contained very small red worms, very thick worm segments that remind me of chicken ( very thick and meaty worms). I also notice eggs that look somewhat like sesame seeds but vary from flesh colored to a gross green. I've even found what looked like a piece of splintered wood, my best guess on this result was that perhaps a bunch of worms that were very close together died quickly as my stool hardened.
Other then taking the neem, I have no clue as what to do. It's week five of Neem. I take it every 8 hours. I'm assuming by the great number of parasites in my stool, that I'm effectively killing them. I also assume that I may have up to three parasites, and that perhaps I have a lot of them. I've been drinking prune juice and soy milk to help my bowels move, and have done my best to mind my hands and not touch my face or mouth. I wash my hands routinely.
I've also noticed parasites in my nose, I've even picked one that was very thing but very long out of my nose. This makes me worry about parasites getting into my brain area.
I have no idea how I've acquired all these parasites. I suspect whip worm, hook worm, and tapeworm.
I've uploaded a few pics of my plight. I should also mention that my stool is very dark, and when in the toilet will stain the water a yellowish red color. I assume this is blood. I suffer from hepatitis c, and am very afraid that this could compromise my liver.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/image6.jpeg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image27.jpeg

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (2)