CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Social Question

SuperWoman29 Views: 798
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,295,587

Re: Social Question

Ok look, now you're getting on my bad side. Never I have I been crossed wrong on Curezone until now. I believe you made some awkward post on fear mongering before, and I read up on you - others agree you have a harassing mentality. I seriously think you answered my post simply to instigate me. You had no good intentions what-so-ever. For you to judge how another is feeling based on the fact that they try to get some activity into their body is beyond pathetic.

Our conversation is finished. Any replies you make in the future will be ignored. And if you decide to change your screen name, don't be surprised if I know it's you within a VERY short period of time.

If anyone else is reading this, I'm sure you can agree this forum was created so that we could all support each other and NOT be bullied.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)