CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites in pancreas and gallbladder

Views: 6,507
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,292,623

Re: Parasites in pancreas and gallbladder

No. Just zap.

But so many posters here are under the (carefully fostered) delusion zapping doesn't work, because they get often worse. parasites die, and their infections find a new host, YOU, and all the toxins the worms had absorbed are now dumped back into your system. Plus some where (I'm pretty sure where) they got the idea that you can 'feel' parasites. You don't. What you feel is the toxicity causing blood vessels and nerves to spasm. And so they focus on fixing a parasite problem that doesn't exist and then wonder why it isn't getting better. *shakes head*

They don't even read Dr Clark's book (or anything else from what I can tell, other than the lame essentially worthless versions here) and hare off willy-nilly, armed with only enough knowledge to hurt themselves instead of dealing with things as a whole body issue comprised of MANY facets.

What I can't figure out is why soooo many folks here keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results? AA definition of insanity. Or it's to make real suffers afraid and not doing the things that actually do help, like zap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)