CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So, will I die from whatever this is?
 
  Views: 1,005
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,291,953

Re: So, will I die from whatever this is?


Zap for the parasites and do at least the Wormwood . And tap for that twitching squirming stuff. It's NOT parasites. I don't think you pulled out a parasite though.

It is just too unlikely sounding--I think it may have been some wax type build up and toxicity interacting. All of it sounds like environmental toxins to me. That will make you far more miserable than any parasite. And can contribute to your hyper overactive emotional reactivity.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)