CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: brain worms

mattk3 Views: 2,813
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,286,797

Re: brain worms

Deoxycycline causes the worm to be healed from bacteria, they use it to digest, and become more acid and toxic. It helps remove their shield. As they die, they release more and more of their toxins, I got a headache and yes the brain swells a bit, don"t worry.

Are you taking DEC to keep your circulation system clear of worms? It forces worms to live in the lymph system. This is very very important, you do not want a heart attack or stroke.

Send me your email,

I will send you the latest final formula, I now alternate praziquantel and albendazole. It starves them, then feeds them anti-parasitics. Makes the process go a whole lot faster.

It is never good to have worms in your circulation system, it hurts like hell.

My sinuses are finally my own. It feels great just to breath air again. Remember, these guys have to find a blood vessel to feed. Follow the formula exactly if you want the fastest kill possible.

Once they start dying, you will shit black. Get ready to lie down, have food, water, a toilet handy.

They do not see them in the CT scan because they are tissue, the brain pushes on them, if you look in the lymph tissue around the skull you can see them, if you look behind the sinuses, very slowly stepping between the cat scan layers, you will see them attached. Look at the base of the skull, you will see their skins they shed, piled up where the brain stem goes to the spine.

They either see them, or they are blind. Again if you are not looking, they are not there, we do not have parasites in this country!

Stop rubbing IVM on your skin, that is like another dose.

Take the piperazine at the times I specify. AM/PM, every day smallest dose you can get by with.

You will need many bottles. As you kill them and they die, you start to feel the actual pain that they have caused in the brain. I am down to 1 teaspoon AM, one teaspoon PM. When I wake, the pain in the brain is bad, but my clarity, vision, and brain are in full recovery. The spirulina is essential to repair the damage they caused. I expect to taper for at least a month, the pain in the brain can be that bad. I expect that the toxins and removal of the parasite debris is also causing some of the pain. Thank god piperazine takes away the brain pain. Use it as lightly as possible, it may hide to much pain.

How is your eye, has the vision returned,. do you tale daily white willow bark and Ginkgo?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)