CureZone   Log On   Join
brain worms

skyblid Views: 3,592
Published: 9 y

brain worms

Mattk,
well its wed, know and I am feeling worse today, I thought i was getting better but its just the morning that my headache goes down it returns as the day progress's and I have to ice it for several hours every night, the GI trouble have subsided I suspect maybe the amoxcillin cause the loose stool, but back to my main problem I suspect my brain is swelling up, maybe a meningitis &/or encephalitic reaction? they back of the right side of neck to the ear hurt & I started to massage it with my hands and it seemed to relive pressure on my brain & eye, I thought maybe the veins &/or Lymph were clogged with dead tissue so I massaged real good and it seemed to be helping, but this morning I woke up and my right shoulder is know also hurting real bad like what was in my brain is also in my shoulder know they both hurt very bad, the rest of me is feeling a bit better than the past two weeks. I am still unsure if this is just a overdose of IVM or a reaction to die-off? it has been 15 days since IVM dose, I can not see out of right eye it does come back a little after ice for 4 hours, well I dont know what todo ?
I tried a 1 &1/2 tsp of piperazine today too hopefully kick in my immune system, so far no bad effects we will see in the morning I might be forced togo try the ER.
so I am gonna close this post as I am loosing focus again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)