CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: caffeine withdrawal, suicidal despair, parasite cleanse, need help please

HotelParasite Views: 4,761
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,282,300

Re: caffeine withdrawal, suicidal despair, parasite cleanse, need help please

I use to drink 2 pots of coffee a day. It was the only thing that kept me moving.

A friend bet me I couldn't stop drinking coffee. Of-course I took the bet. I had two weeks of the worst headache you can imagine but I stuck with it.

The best part is NOW i can drink 2 pots today and not drink any for a week. I have no problems with the addiction or headaches.

I think the brain builds structures when drinking caffeine and when you stop the caffeine the structures are screaming for their caffeine. Once you quit the structures dissipate. Hence the headache.

I would suggest you consider taking GABA for a week or so before quitting caffeine. I am thrilled with the neurological repair this Amino Acid does. I wish I had known about it when I quit coffee.

You are NOT crazy. You are probably like most of the rest of us and missing nutrients because our food sources are poor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)