CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: caffeine withdrawal, suicidal despair, parasite cleanse, need help please

Views: 4,684
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,282,799

Re: caffeine withdrawal, suicidal despair, parasite cleanse, need help please

AS they say (I'd hope) the more specific the better. So first, ask for help with the issue either inside your head or out loud, doesn't really matter. Then relax and let your thoughts wander. Usually some memory pops up. Go with it even though you can't figure out how it could be connected. Of course you can ask "Is this where I need to go to start dealing with_____?"

If yes---then just relax and let the memory unfold. Usually after a bit, you'll see how it plays into the issue and you start tapping for the intense (often hurty) specifics of the memory. Generally it keeps rolling and you just stop and keep tapping for any intense part.

It can take a couple months, sometimes, because sooo many issues are layer upon layer, like an onion. And you have to dig down as far as you can go. Over and over. Until you notice quite astonishingly, that it doesn't hurt any more. At which point, the issue usually fades.

Sometimes, though, it can be as easy as one session. The legendary 'miracle' cure. They really do happen. Did you see the video of the gal who was deathly afraid of rats, white faced and shaking, as I recall. And yet by the end of the afternoon (it was a whole group session), she was holding one and cooing, "Gosh, I never realized they're soo cute!" and rubbing noses with it. It was clearly the same afternoon--everyone was wearing the same clothes throughout, and it ran without breaks as I recall. Amazing.

My experience has been that often times, it'll take can take a number of focused sessions though to dig through it all. You may realize it still hurts but not as much, so you know there's more. Of course feel free to ask. It's just that your unconscious mind needs to take a break---let it. It does nooo good I found to try to push thru that resistance.

This kind of work is often far more traumatic than you might first think. More often than not, the unconscious mind will peel back the layers protecting you from the real version of your childhood it's tucked away.

It won't lie if you ask it via EFT and muscle testing though, and will you give the necessary information to heal your emotional wounds.

I've found you probably want to expect that it really isn't what you thought it was, and many times far less pleasant than the sanitized version your unconscious mind created to protect what was usually a tender, vulnerable 2, 3, or 4 year old.

I've read that if the memory is too painful, often scaling it back to thinking of it as a movie, versus your life, and putting that cushioning distance in between yourself and that memory will make it more bearable. I never used it myself although I worked through some horrific cult abuse memories. But it was after my degrees, so I had coping tools many may not.

And I've found it's more about finding and digging up the real issue, but once you hit it, no, any issue goes away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)