CureZone   Log On   Join
Rash on face

Views: 4,084
Published: 9 y

Rash on face

Greetings! Can anyone help! I need some more things to try before I cave in and visit a dermatologist. I’ve had this facial rash for the past 8 months and although I ignored it at first (thinking it was acne) I’m now desperate to find something for healing. Store bought creams and lotions have done less than home remedies which is why I’m reaching out. The rash used to be predominantly on my right side but now it’s on both and a little on the bridge of my nose. The rash has slowly moved downward and at one time separated into two smaller patches then rejoined? Diet changes and basic supplements have done very little to help. It makes no sense! Some days it will be very light before getting very red again without any apparent reason or pattern? I thought it might be Seborrheic Dermatitis but skin isn’t itchy or flaking? Suggestions and advice appreciated! Some efforts have kept it controlled but nothing is making it less or making it go away! Please help as I just want this gone! Should I even be moisturizing it?

Picture:
//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/FullSizeRender.jpg

Here are some things I tried with no benefit:
Honey (made it worse)
Greek Yogurt
Olive Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
Grapefruit Seed Extract
DermaZinc
Sea Salt
Epsom Salt
Hydrogen Peroxide

Some things that help a little:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Head and Shoulders Zinc conditioner
Desitin cream (helps hide it)

If anyone shares something that cures me I’m sending you a reward!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)