CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some general questions for Matt...

mattk3 Views: 3,258
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,280,126

Re: Some general questions for Matt...

I have read the complete file. Looks like you are playing around the edges in making a routine. I would like to see you list what vitamins you do in the AM, which ones you do at noon, which ones you do at PM, which ones you do at PPM, Do you do any at midnight or AAM?

Your body is still toxic, I sent you the yeast plan, regular mineral and metal plan, and a few thoughts on the mucus. I think oregano oil w stinging nettle root, GuaiAID, Rosehip seed tea, magnolia seed, should do the trick.

Keep up on kidney flushes once a week, Liver vits every day, or rotate through them, do at least a B50 a week, Vitamin A Palmitrate, Choline, Taurine, etc.

Try to eat at least 2 salads a week, if not more for the K vitamins.

Fruits and Vegis to keep your bile salt up.

Keep doing 6 grams Spirulina per day.

Let me know in 3-4 weeks if the stool color has moved to brown, and your ph is up to 6.5

A little piperazine each day say a teaspoon AM, teaspoon pm will help keep the eggs down, and uric ammonia levels and nitrogen loops even.

If you get a brown stool after sampling some of the fungal vitamins/herbs, or if the stinging nettle helps knock it out, we can go after worms, if not, you need to have the body under control before you do any serious parasite killing. It just does not work properly unless the body is running correctly. Antiparasitics help guide parasites to die, does not kill them directly. If your body is not working, immune not working, liver, heart, kidneys are not working, dosing albendazole could kill you.

I know you tried fenben, I tried it too.
I know you did a pinx flush, are you taking 1 standard box dose every 3 weeks?

Did any tapeworms, tomato skins come out?

Any flat extremely flat sesame seeds (fluke eggs) come out?

Any red blood in the stool (active Tapeworm infection)

Lets look at this again in 3-4 weeks. Plenty of time to get a Ascaris ELISA test, or do a liver fluke flush using praziquantel. Just tell me if you saw red tomato skins, or small cinnamon sticks in the stool.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)