CureZone   Log On   Join
What is this? Need help.

marctjester Views: 3,954
Published: 9 y

What is this? Need help.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/worm12.jpg

I've lived in North America my entire life and whenever I google subcutaneous worms I find Filaria which is considered to be unlikely living in the states. I have flu like symptoms accompanied with the discomforting sensations. I have small rashes on my stomach and pubic area. The area where they preferred to be was in my lower regions hips/buttocks but recently moved upwards. I have intense headaches. There was the possibility of contracting the North American guinea worm, which seems discouraging because of the lack of treatment methods. There are many skin changes associated with this. I've recently been eating garlic and coconut oil along with other natural remedies declared to help with infestation. I'm going to start taking abendazole but if it's guinea worm, which is super rare, I'm not sure if it'll work. I haven't gotten enough information on it. Plus, filaria does cause thickening of the skin and enlargement due to elephantitis, which I have. Any help would be appreciated. I have NO idea how I could've contracted this.
edit
Also, they seem to hate hot water and there is an increase in activity after consuming coconut oil, garlic, etc. but I'm not sure if I'm actually getting better. =(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)