CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Juicefasting and saltwater flushes an option for a parasite cleanse? ADVICE PLEASE!

Views: 1,642
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,280,354

Re: Is Juicefasting and saltwater flushes an option for a parasite cleanse? ADVICE PLEASE!

Thanks for responding! I mean, really, thank you. I have no one in the "real world" to ask about this stuff and I am so overwhelmed.

I already use magnesium oil...it's definitely helped my overall mood and outlook, but my experience with P&B shakes has been unpleasant anyway. I'm still sore inside from my last attempt. Which is weird, because I thought my bowels were moving pretty well, I eat a lot of fiber and never have constipation. I started off with 1 tsp of clay and 1 tsp of psyllium...perhaps I start with less? Or maybe the butyrate would help. I'm sure I am missing a lot of good gut flora...Stress and replacing meals with coffee over the years really messed me up. Truthfully, I have to drink ginger juice before I eat to avoid digestive pain, headaches, and fatigue. I think ginger has protein-digesting chemicals in it.

Here's another issue: I am going to go without caffeine for the parasite cleanse, because the acidifying nature of coffee (and tea too I presume) is accommodating to the parasites. However, this is going to reduce the movement of my colon, since caffeine is a laxative...

And I guess I'm just more comfortable with feeling empty and light than feeling stuffed full...I am seriously intimidated by the P&Bs.

I've read about people getting their best parasite results when juice fasting, but perhaps they were doing enemas as well. I cannot do enemas.

There are three different herbs to take throughout the day, and I am confused as how to intersperse the P&Bs, should I use them, to keep from mopping up the herbs.

The charcoal capsules look interesting...plus there's a number to call! So I could do that instead of the bulky P&Bs? I know all roads lead back to the P&B, but I may not be ready for that. I tend to be in pain, in general,...it is not normal. I might need to remove caffeine completely (causes chronic pain, which I definitely have) before I attempt a P&B. Sigh! I feel so odd. It does not seem like anyone else has this issue.

I agree about needing something to bind to the parasites. So overall, you think it's better to eat food, parasite-unfriendly food?

What do you think about eating sweet potatos? Is that too much sugar?

Thanks again for writing to me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)