CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stage-4 cancer cured in 7 weeks without chemotherapy, says remarkable patient

Views: 3,484
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,564

Re: Stage-4 cancer cured in 7 weeks without chemotherapy, says remarkable patient

Wow---feels like I just watched an infomercial! It's so slick and glossy--usually indicators of 'elite' backed propaganda, from my experience. Not that I would want to dissuade anyone from trying it if they think it would be helpful. I'm just kinda suspicious is all. After all big pharma's biggest money maker to the tune of billions and billions of dollars is 'cancer' so it would be in their best financial interest to keep us from really curing it ourselves, eh?

I personally cured my stage 3 liver tumor doing nothing with dental work, although the toxicity no doubt was a contributing factor because it whacks on the immune system which allows the real culprits, parasites and fungus to prosper.
Overnight, using olive leaf extract and zapping for parasites (didn't take the deparasiting herbs until the next day), it quit hurting.

And then it started shrinking. It took about 2 or 3 months of daily zapping (got a fungus frequency zapper too) plus the weekly anti parasite herbs and the olive leaf extract every day until it was clear the fungus zapper was doing the fungus killing by itself just fine, (I hate taking any systemic thing, herbs even, if not necessary) and my tumor was gone. It got me back to zapping regularly though, cuz I'd kinda slacked off and had just been doing the anti- parasite herbs for a couple years. My diabetes came back too, so obviously zapping is an essential part of deparasiting.

But hey--I'm no 'doctor'. My double masters is only in systems counseling, so maybe I just got lucky, eh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)