CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NEED ADVICE. Kefir making me sick!

Feel Like The Wind!
Be light and breezy now!

MannaBoBanna Views: 3,623
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,262,577

Re: NEED ADVICE. Kefir making me sick!

Dude, do extensive research, and the replies you got and your commentary of what happened demonstrate lack of knowledge.

Kefir is a superb product to make for your situation and the supposed strains in it are not the same as those in you that are causing the problem which the solution is to find what keeps them at bay. Is not to eliminate them but to support the good... It's so happens that all the 30-60 good groups of guy's and the hundreds and hundreds of sub strains will control your situation in long run.

You started off way way too fast, you need to work up to a cup then two then more if desired, whereas a cup of kefir will have over two trillion good guys within! I'd start with a tea spoon then after a few days double, slowly adding until you are in the heavy dose stage as you attempted to fly without wings.

The more you learn about kefir the more you can tweak for your circumstances. For instance if you only brew for 12-24 hours this will soften stools whereas 24-48 will start to harden them if all were "normal" depending Temp and verility of grains.

Kefir should also be eaten as your u progress on recovery and IMO I would say the actual "animal farm" is 100 time potent as the beverage and just gives you an all day endurance strength like none other.

You also have to be careful how you make it not to do so in direct light or add certain supplements to it which can at least hinder the Grains or worst kill them or put them in a long stupor.

Google is your friend and start study today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)