CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SERIOUS WARNING!!!!! To all who have taken any benzo drugs are are going thru this program/EDIT

Views: 11,513
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,271,395

Re: SERIOUS WARNING!!!!! To all who have taken any benzo drugs are are going thru this program/EDIT

Unfortunately insomnia is part of the struggle. You WILL be normal again. It may take years of pulling out of this. Do the best you can.

EDIT: There is a lot to do here with the gut brain/head brain connection. Get your colon cleaned out and make sure you replentish the good gut bacteria. Do the whole program and get your liver cleaned out. It's the only way to permanently get rid of the drugs (which may take years to get rid of the symptoms)
Something I was told to do by my orthomolecular physician is taurine 2-4 G a day and glutamine. I also do Dr. Mercola's whey product for the protein. The natural GABA receptors have been destroyed.
The drugs are too powerful and over-ride the amino acids, but they will help to heal the brain and spinal cord as well as the intestines. Taurine has been used to stop seizures. I didn't see that they stopped seizure activity from the drugs, though. You will experience nerve as well as vascular involvement until the remnants of the drugs are out of the tissues. That will be the 5th stage of The Natural healing Paradigm.

I had a lot of Candida to get rid of. Go listen to what Dr. Jennifer Daniels has to say about chitin and Candida. She uses pure gum turpentine. http://www.diamondgforestproducts.com It does a good job and will address other problems, too. Hope you will find this helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)