CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SERIOUS WARNING!!!!! To all who have taken any benzo drugs are are going thru this program/colon cleansing and this

Views: 19,334
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,722,637

Re: SERIOUS WARNING!!!!! To all who have taken any benzo drugs are are going thru this program/colon cleansing and this

If you have taken benzo drugs and other psycotropic drugs for any length of time, your liver is probably in tough shape. You'll probably be starting with the liver flushes like I had to do. The liver flushes of course are detoxifying. They, in themselves, will detox the benzo.

My experience is important to the rest of you.

When I came to the colon cleanse, essentially I spread it out over a 3 year period. Even that may be too fast a detox because the stuff is concentrated in the junk on your colon wall and all thru your abdomen. *See post above on that. You may have to spread the colon cleanse over even more time than I did. I took the benzo klonopin for 5.5 years at 2 mg/day. Then about 6 years ago, I was overloaded with them in the hospital because they were giving them to me for back pain. This was valium. I should have had a good chiropractor who could work on the disc that was hurting me so much instead of going to the hosptial for back pain from injury.

I wasn't able to wake up enough to know what they were doing to me, but I almost stopped breathing from them until they stopped them prior to my going home. At this point in time, my liver and colon both were in tough shape as it was about 3 years before I found Doc's program.

Then the detox symptoms started all over again once they pulled the drug when I was to be discharged. I had detoxed from klonopin 6 years before that. The doctor who prescribed them for me in the hospital knew I was a "recovering benzo addict". I feel it's necessary to give details. You all need to know how this happened. Doctors do NOT CARE if you are a recovering benzo addict or not. They will still give them to you.

You CAN'T detox a benzo too fast or your body will not be able to handle the symptoms. It is all through the CNS, too, and that affects every single system of your body. Both sympathetic and parasympathetic. The only thing I know how to do is add the charcoal that will adsorb the stuff in the intestines and abdominal cavity right now.

So, in conclusion, if you're in bad shape with the colon and liver when you start this program, you HAVE to do the liver flushes, but when it comes to the colon, monitor your benzo detox symptoms and take whatever time it takes to clean out the colon and keep the detox symptoms to where you can handle them. The reason being your body is very intelligent and doesn't want these drugs in it, so when the cellular detox comes into play--AFTER your colon and liver are clean--it will want to get rid of the drugs ASAP. You may find this too much to deal with. Right now I am doing 3 tspoonfulls of charcoal a day in water, divided a way away from food. I'm just able to deal with the detox of these awful drugs. It is VERY debilitating and something you do NOT want to go thru once you know how to avoid it.

Please take heed. These drugs are quite different from other drugs and cause very bad detox symptoms. They are made in a laboratory and are not like the natural opiates to detox off of. To my knowledge there is no antidote for the drugs. In the hospital they give you Depakote to stop seizures when they pull the drug. We do not take any drugs with this program. The detox symptoms can be life threatening, if the drug comes out too fast.

No one had paved the way before my experience with this to tell me what would happen. So, if you find yourself in this category, be very careful of how fast you detox your colon before the WHOLE BODY, CELLULAR detox off the benzos start. In my best judgment, get the activated chacoal in place when you start this program. You may not be able to percieve the fact that your detox symptoms are benzo realted for quite a while into this program. Be mindful of this and monitor yourself for them and do the colon cleanse at a pace that will keep this under control.

Right now I know of no other way to deal with this problem while doing the program here. Doc Sutter has been alerted of this problem and is doing some research on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)