CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SERIOUS WARNING!!!!! To all who have taken any benzo drugs are are going thru this program/colon cleansing and this

Views: 19,434
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,723,812

Re: SERIOUS WARNING!!!!! To all who have taken any benzo drugs are are going thru this program/colon cleansing and this

I'm a litle bit disorganized with my posts here, but I've been moonitoring myself for the final benzo detox out of the cells that happens at the end of this program.

IF your liver and colon were in bad shape when you started this program and you've taken benzos in the past for any length of time, these drugs are very concentrated in the cells of your body because your liver and colon were in too much of a mess to properly detox these drugs. The drug detox goes on all the way thru this program, but when it comes time for the cellular detox after your liver and colon is clean, then watch out for some symptoms that may be very difficult to deal with.

Get the charcoal in place at the beginning of this program. It will make it so much easier on your body to eliminate the benzo drug residue. I don't know for sure how much of the good nutrients the charcoal will adsorb, so I am not taking it close to any food.

My colon and liver is clean, so I am now taking 3 TBSP a day of the charcoal in water between meals. This will also adsorb the drug out of your blood if it is in place in your intestines.

Benzodiazepines are the most prescribed of about any drug. They are meant to kill and FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE DONE THEM OFF A DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION PAD OR FOR ANY REASON YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A FINAL DETOX OF THESE DRUGS OUT OF YOUR BODY. Get the charcoal in place and keep it there. I can't stress this enough. Make sure you are drinking enough distilled water, too, to flush the final remnants of these poisons out of your system.

This may come as a surprise to many who have cleaned out their livers and colons for a long time. What remains after that is the final cellular detox of all the poisons you have left. With some drugs this may not seem so bad, but with the benzos this precautionary measure with the charcoal is imperative because of the symptoms it causes coming out of the body.

Good luck and thank you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)