CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Teeth feeling funny while fasting!

mariamrosefield Views: 5,739
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,431

Re: Teeth feeling funny while fasting!

Dear Grace2Marayger,

THank you very much for your response!

I have been brushing regularly the way my father taught me when I was very little: Brush each tooth on its own. I've been flossing only when I felt the need, if something was stuck between molars or so, other wise not. I know people say flossing is so wonderful, but I have a tiny bit of space between most of my teeth, and a dentist has told me that is a very good thing as it's easier to clean.

I will certainly research on the things you mentioned as well as search for the podcasts, that sounds interesting.

Now, I'm 36 hours in my fast, second day/morning and my teeth are even better than when I eat and drink normally. This is curious to me! It feels like a perfect oval half and there's no pain or discomfort at all. Last time the feeling came at around lunch-time/5-6 hours in already, so I'm hoping it may stay away throughout this whole session.

I haven't felt hunger or cravings, just a little daydream about hummus, but that will have to wait quite a while :)
The only "symptoms" I've had have been waking up once with intense nausea, not wanting to throw up, just had to brush my teeth. I know this comes from the fact that I've been smoking for a while and the taste in my mouth was like nicotine gone moldy. Ew! So I had to sleep a while beside a big open window with fresh air, but I'm not complaining, it was a beautiful starry sight <3

Sorry, I'm rambling, thanks again for the suggestions and sweet thought and I wish you the best of luck and send you lots of encouragement and bliss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)