CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and low back pain

kumargj Views: 4,015
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,271,551

Re: Candida and low back pain

Hi,

Yeah they could be done in that order but it's not a rule , but different things work for different people .

I had spinal cord issues which i recovered from ,but i'm not sure about lupus. You can start by reading success stories of people who had lupus or related stories on curezone. You might be able to figure out a pattern. If you can afford you should engage a naturopath , he'll be able to come up with a tailored approach and probably pick up things that are not working for you.

Your diet doesn't look bad . But if you are reacting to everything , then may be you can start by aiding your digestion through enzymes,betaine hcl , bile etc and figure out a gentle way to move your colon two to three times a day ( some options: trace elements,magnesium, lactulose+probiotcs,vitamin c, herbal teas , whatever works for you).

This could be one mild way of kick starting your healing protocol.

Although psyliium husk+bentonite clay are not for every one , they are good at binding whatever toxins etc and move it out of your colon , but you should be very well hydrated and not constipated, even activated charcoal works pretty well here.

Don't start by doing multiple things at once , start by adding one new element in your protocol so that we can measure what happens when you add something and you can keep on adding more as you move along.

But most of all persevere , it takes long time to heal from chronic issues , but it will happen one day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)