CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and low back pain

Views: 4,020
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,271,539

Re: Candida and low back pain

Should those steps be done in that order? I've cleaned up my diet as far as removing gluten, sugar, processed garbage... But I only tolerate a handful of foods (chicken, a few fruits and veggies), so I'm not getting adequate nutrition. I don't get the exercise I need either...chronic fatigue, and getting overheated are major obstacles. I'm looking into yoga, if I can muster up the strength.
I haven't done any specific cleanse protocol, so I guess I need to start there. I haven't tolerated bone broth, l-glutamine and so on in the past...do I need to work on healing the gut prior to the steps you mentioned, or simultaneously? And are there methods that may be better tolerated for someone who is hypersensitive? I know the process won't be easy...I just feel like the severe pain/discomfort is my body's way of telling me I'm going about it wrong

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)