CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida - Safe body wash / soap?

Views: 3,541
Published: 9 y

Candida - Safe body wash / soap?

Could someone suggest me good soap brand (or body wash) to apply on private parts for candida? Something that is safe, doesn't disturb pH balance on sensitive parts and hopefully is cost effective. I live in Canada, therefore the suggestion for a few brands would be helpful to see which ones could be available.

Directly getting essential oils to create homemade mixture is something quite difficult for me, as my current treatment is taking substantial time during the day (and a lot of cost too). However if guidance on easier way is there, then definitely would like to go for that. Concerned that homemade product might smell on formal cloths.

I'm already taking parasite cleanse products (strictly through naturopathy), doing regular Liver Flushes and enemas etc. Aware about the role of candida, biofilm in the body, and doing the comprehensive cleanse (for 20 months) to get these removed.

Some background about my current treatment in older posting:
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2263802

Thank you for taking time to read.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)