CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can coconut oil cause wierd paranoid racing thoughts/anxiety/insomnia

Views: 12,057
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,810,857

Re: Can coconut oil cause wierd paranoid racing thoughts/anxiety/insomnia

Take Coconut Oil Sparingly, Let Body Adjust

I started taking Coconut oil for my hot flashes. It seemed to work immediately, as I went almost 12 hours without having a flash. During the course of a week, my hot flashes began to become less frequent. Going into the second week of taking the oil, I decided to take it twice daily. Then the sleepless nights hit, three in a row. I didn't experience the anxiety or paranoia that another poster mention. But the insomnia was driving me crazy. It was as if I was mildly wound up. By the end of the second week, my ability to go to sleep improved. I decreased intake of Coconut oil to 1 tsp. per day. I started off taking 1 tablsp. per day to the same twice per day. When I decreased both the intake frequency AND the amount, my system jumped on track.

I suggest you purchase the highest grade you can find, and begin taking a small amount every 2 or three days. Your body definitely needs to "contour" itself when you ingest the oil. I presume from my experience that taking too much can cause adverse effects. The same may be happening with you.

(As far as my hot flashes go, they have been decreased DRASTICALLY since I've been taking Coconut oil. I highly recommend it!!!!!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)