CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CAN LF cure Alzheimer's?

linenup Views: 2,916
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,928

Re: CAN LF cure Alzheimer's?

Alzheimer's could be confused with other neurological conditions although many of these share similar etiologies.

>the first thing I would do is test mineral status using hair analysis. I strongly recommend Trace Elements for many reasons not discussed here.

> toxins. Toxins damage the mitochondria or you could read this that toxins damage cell function. When the cell does not function then it cannot detoxify, make hormones and many other vital functions.

>toxins are categorized - heavy metals are a big problem, particularly mercury. Doctors Data has a heavy metal challenge test that is the best for finding metals in storage. Hair tests are not reliable but they can find recent exposures.

>fluoride is very bad and IMO should be avoided. It is a strong oxidant which means it binds to anything and destroys. Aluminum has been implicated as well.

>there are a number of chelators that you can use, I particularly like rnaresults zeolite spray. This is a big help for me. Send me an message on CZ if you want other good products.

>there is supporting evidence that Alzheimer's is linked to infections. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/574944_4

Inflammation in the body signals immune activation which causes neurological problems. Infections can be a source of inflammation as well as chronic stress, improper diet, foods can cause inflammation and so on. Antioxidants help control inflammation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)