CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: strongyloids infection

notmycircus Views: 2,396
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,267,404

Re: strongyloids infection

It's called Diatomaceous Earth. It's not an Herb. It's the fossilized remains of diatoms. As long as you are using the Food Grade kind and not the kind used in pool filters it will not kill you. I also doubt any meds prescribed for parasites would kill you either, unless you overdosed. Please stop spreading misinformation. A lot of people read this site. I would hate for someone to read your post and choose not to use DE (that's how we refer to Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth) because YOU said it can kill people. If you do not have the food grade version, immediately stop taking it and throw it away---that stuff is poisonous. How would you know if it's food grade or not? Well, it will say right on the package that it is food grade. If it doesn't say it, throw it out!

Please, I implore you to read as much as possible on Curezone about parasites so you know what's what.
For strongyloides, look for Sharkman's posts. He has it too and has a lot of great info about how to treat it.

Knowledge is power.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)