CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme Armpit Odor plus Bromhidrosis

Views: 5,523
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,262,357

Re: Extreme Armpit Odor plus Bromhidrosis

I'm very very sorry bro, I know there are lot of people who don't know the pain that we are suffering, don't lose hope brother. I know that someday there will be a cure.

Thanks for the advice, however when i put perfume or deo, it just gets worse. The odor mixes and the result is a very strong i-don't-know odor. Some people will experience armpit odor only when they are sweating profusely, but not to me, Even I don't sweat, right at this moment it is raining outside, the temperature is cool, still I smell. Tawas doesn't work for me, but i keep applying it as my daily driver to the fact that i have a peace of mind that if i apply this i won't smell since that is what most people would say, use tawas. it's like I'm cheating myself just not to feel the pain. I have a job now, and people on my office keep coughing, keeps clearing their throats. I don't know what to do, sometimes i think of this as a curse, why me? :{ to be honest bro, I'm jealous to the people who would still smell nice eventhough they sweat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)