CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme Armpit Odor plus Bromhidrosis

Views: 4,499
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,262,565

Re: Extreme Armpit Odor plus Bromhidrosis

Bro, To be honest , I'm thinking the same like you did, killing myself but what if i really killed myself? If you're a christian, you do believe in hell right? Sometimes, it's only a trial given to us. Are you taking chlorophyll tablets? try that. or the wheatgrass powder wherein you just dissolve the powder in a water. try taking that on an empty stomach preferably in the morning when you wake up. Chlorophyll is known for its oxidizing properties as well as Turmeric. (luyang dilaw). You'll have a smooth bowel movement after taking the said supplements above.

and bro, what's the best deo? i prefer the unscented ones, but i couldn't find any of that here in our malls.

and also, try eliminating the stress, since you have no work. try to relax, sleep. forget the bad memories for once and let the good one pass.

also, there are people who are just too much, just don't mind them bro, they are just burden for you to carry. think positive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.359 sec, (1)