CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: current regulating diodes:

Esstee Views: 3,861
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,259,122

Re: current regulating diodes:

Okay thanks for explaining. I was asking as current control is such an important aspect of Colloidal Silver processing. That said, I'm confident a stirrer will also prove very helpful as this will help greatly in dispersing the particles throughout the solution.

As for the heating of the water, I understand now. And while I'd agree that heat can potentially affect particle size, I'd also add that there are other chemical reactions that may prove beneficial by raising the temperature of the solution during processing. Such as; increased conductivity, reduced oxidization(black crud) and promoting the reduction of ions into elemental nanoparticles(aka, Nanoparticle Colloidal Silver solution).

However, I also realize that there are times when the intent is to make an ionic solution rather than a particulate one. And so I figured I'd mention this as I found the particulate solution more effective in treating a bone infection than with the ionic types. Which likely has something to do with the overall potential of the particles in vivo.

That said, I'd also add that processing heat reduced Colloidal Silver can be far more involving than many care to commit too. As this usually implies the need for dedicated equipment such as a heated stirrer and some form of cooling apparatus to stabilize the solution. However if and when possible, I'd add that the benefits of the added stability to light, air and added pH resistance may be worth the efforts for many people.

PS. I've discovered that the effects of heat reduction are dynamic to the rate of ebullition in which the solution can gas out. Which has lead to the experimentation of raising and lowering the boiling point of the solution for processing. - very exciting stuff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)