CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: current regulating diodes:

Esstee Views: 4,737
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,258,969

Re: current regulating diodes:

The diodes only work when wired correctly. Meaning... you won't get any current limiting if they're connected backward. Which you can easily observe by wiring a multimeter into your circuit and measuring the load(I like using a small light-bulb). - which I'd highly recommend btw.  That said, ideally, you'd want two(2) multimeters in your setup. (1) to watch your voltage drop AND (2) to watch and monitor your current load. As this will provide an wealth of information insofar as monitoring and improving your craft. Not to mention, gaining a familiarity with the dynamics of colloidal silver processing. 

Here's a simple diagram showing how you'd wire a single current limiting diode vs. multiples into your circuit

PS. I like diodes for their simplicity. ie, I make CS using voltages ranging from 85v down to 30v. Of which, I simply pick the appropriate diode for the job(44mAh in my case) and be done with it.

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)