CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did I overdose? Or Just hexing? PLEASE HELP.
 
Bubby82102 Views: 1,287
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,257,917

Re: Did I overdose? Or Just hexing? PLEASE HELP.


Thanks for the response. So, my hearing loss is probably permanent then huh? I've only taken 4 doses of the ivermectin paste so far. I'm around 175 lbs, and going by the notches on the tube, medicated for about 150 lbs. So I doubt I overdosed there. I'm taking the 3.5 ml of Albenza twice per day, I did not find anything on that causing the hearing loss. Sigh..I'm scared as I don't want to go deaf..
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.063 sec, (1)