CureZone   Log On   Join
Post nasal drip, ear infections and sore throat, candida symptoms?

etherealdrow Views: 4,698
Published: 9 y

Post nasal drip, ear infections and sore throat, candida symptoms?

Any suggestions for if the yeast infection is in the sinuses, ears and throat? I started with a candida cleanse and now eat a healthy candida diet. My symptoms in my gut and colon are better (doing a cleanse for that soon, then probably a parasite cleanse), I have loads more energy and feel better, but I still get the constant post nasal drip, sore throat with strep like symptoms and constant ringing ears that also pop and are sore at times. Antibiotics of course didn't help which is how I got here in the first place :/ I do nasal rinses now with tea tree oil, grapefruit seed extract, Celtic salt and baking soda mixed up, it helps but it always comes back. Ive also just started taking oral biotics with my probiotics to help repopulate the beneficial flora in my mouth throat and sinuses including my ears, supposedly. Am I on the right track? This has been going on since October of this year and its now June...... also, this is hand in hand giving me swollen tonsils and oral thrush on my tongue. .... I believe it all stems from the post nasal drip because that is where all of this began back in October, I had a sore throat out of nowhere with swollen tonsils and post nasal drip, four and a half rounds of Antibiotics and those didnt help, time to heal didnt help so I dont think its viral and that leaves fungal/parasitic. I dont have allergies this all just came on suddenly out of nowhere. The oral thrush I feel is from the combination of Antibiotic overuse and post nasal drip. ... any advice would be great, im kind of tired of doctors. ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)