CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Five pieces of evidence suggesting that California drought may be a HAARP-manufactured event

trust2009 Views: 1,067
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,255,941

Re: Five pieces of evidence suggesting that California drought may be a HAARP-manufactured event

wow. the big bubble, yes.
I really think that they did this on purpose so that we are bound to them the hungry prey, the eagle. what about the bull and ape and the other animal, excuse my recollection please, arround god.
Now we have reached the time that money is no more good, they are moving into nwo, and us poor farmers and sheep and goats sprayed and see who should die or not and get a supergene from gods who are also changing radiation or vibrations, exploding small big bangs, banks, for a greater bubble to make angels abiding the planet big blue. super.
the big house would not care to see us happy, except with drugs as a way to kill us, having failed the temptation to kill us with euthanasia drugs after our ass being sick and judged by them dogs as death sentence, a lie.
DO you think that they want to do this because they have real Godly intention to see life for all?
Shit, one time, me stupid, thought that way.
How much they do care about true health, Love, compassion, responsibility, self-life freedom?
bubble of babylon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)