CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone have a cure for snoring?

oopsagain Views: 4,451
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,380,416

Re: anyone have a cure for snoring?

I'm in shock this morning. I've been tracking my snoring using SnoreLab's app on my iPhone and for more than a year, my snore score has consistently been over 20 and sometimes as high as 60. I've tried nose strips, throat sprays, homeopathic pills, dental devices (almost ruined my bite), humidifiers, special pillows, bed wedges to raise my head, the neti pot, eliminating alcohol, extra water to hydrate. Some have worked to some extent but I can't live with them. I'm 5'3", 112 pounds and exercise regularly so there's no fat to lose.

Tried this exercise from ateacher (big grin, tongue pushing roof of month, count to 10, repeat 10x) several times yesterday during the day and then did it right before I went to bed. My snore score was... 1!!! Almost cried when I saw it. I'm so happy!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Super easy, no cost, natural. Can't wait to tell my brothers. This is a life and relationship saver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)