CureZone   Log On   Join
hiv cure?

aifam55 Views: 4,225
Published: 9 y

hiv cure?

I'm going to give the basics what may be an HIV cure.
First, take the meds. The meds do work and they suppress the virus greatly. Yes, they are somewhat toxic, but not like the old AZT. Some medical doctors did know many years ago that MEGA vitamin C was more effective than AZT. They argued among each other and doctors didn't want people taking vitamin C and AZT together, even though the vitamin C helped a lot if MEGA doses were taken. One doctors tried 180,000 mg of vitamin C by IV for 2 weeks and it did not cure HIV, but that was with no medications. It was only the vitamin C. Also, Large doses of vitamin D will cause the T-cells to turn on and vitamin D greatly helps cells to repair.
Positive offset zappers will boost the immune system and help destroy pathogens. Pathogens and the body's electrical charges are totally the opposite of each other. Pathogens are positive charge and acidic and the body is slightly negative charge and alkaline. That is why positive offset zappers have some effect. It's not just Hulda Clark , it is also Jeff Sutherland, Dr Richard Loyd who also use positive offset. 3554 hertz is listed as HIV specific. One my best results was early on treatment when I used a frequency generator (until it broke) for 2 weeks with 3554 hertz (HIV) and 714 hertz (for T-lymphoma). I had no problems with any of Parazapper's devices though. Parazapper included in the last MY Plus device a mode 11B that includes all the frequencies that are listed on the CAFL list for HIV and Aids and related conditions. The frequencies are dead on accurate, but do they work? I don't know. I did get great results early on when I used 3554 hertz and 714 hertz for two weeks. I wasn't even using positive offset either. Is that proof? NO. It does give me suspicion that it helps.
Now here is something else that may be the final nail for HIV. Spooky 2. I think the COMBINATION approach may eradicate HIV. Using the mobius coil and settings for 3554 hertz, 714 hertz, 712.89 hertz, 830 hertz AND also the 64th MULTIPLIER and using a INVERTED SAWTOOTH Wave. let it run 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Also do not simply use the fingernail clippings in the mobius coil for the DNA sample but also include crystallized blood sample, because it will contain particles of the virus itself. Since the mobius coil transmits the frequencies to every strand of DNA in the body, and you also have sample of viral particles, the virus can not hide anywhere.
This multi-faceted approach, even if it did not flat out cure HIV will at least get the virus far , far below the levels of the ultra sensitive viral load test. Probably what I am outlining here is overkill and it may turn out not all steps are needed. The problem today is since they have a "magic pill" most people are too lazy to seek a better answer. For example, what if a person took the HAART medication for HIV and also had a medical doctor administer mega doses of vitamin C by IV? It already has been established the MEGA vitamin C is effective on HIV. The medication suppresses HIV to almost nothing. What would happen if MEGA vitamin C were also taken, plus the medication, plus Parazapper's MY PLUS mode 11B and the Spooky2? I know one thing the BECK zapper flat out does Not work on HIV. But it will help with many other conditions and also increase energy levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)