CureZone   Log On   Join
Help for Candida Issues

slowsmile Views: 5,994
Published: 9 y

Help for Candida Issues

My new and shortened anti-candida protocol is the protocol I've been successfully using or recommending for the last 2 years or so.  The full protocol is shown and is fully downloadable from this link.

I would further advise that people who are suffering from particularly serious systemic candida issues should also take the following supplements:

Gymnema sylvestre tea( 4 times a day). This herb acts to prevent the yeast candida form from morphing into the more virulent fungal or hyphal form. It also prevents the fungal form from reproducing. Gymnema sylestre also gets rid of excess sugars(which feeds the candida) from the blood. If you can eradicate the fungal form using this nutrient, then all you have to worry about is getting rid of the local yeast form in the intestines or uterus or skin which is much easier to cure. Recent research on Gymnema sylvestre's action on candida.

* 10-Undecanoic Acid. This is another option that does the same as the Gymnema sylvestre herb -- it prevents the fungal form of candida becoming active in the body. A good form to supplement is SF-772 from Thorne Research which has a good rep against candida.

High quality colostrum powder taken 3 times a day outside mealtimes This has huge and untold benefits for both your immune system and your body's detox pathways. If your intestines are damaged or your have allergies this will help to heal and help to cure it. A damaged or  over-permeable  gut lining will allow partially digested proteins into the blood which then become foreign protein body's in the blood --which is the enemy of your immune system. Colostrum helps to reduce intestinal permeability, heals a damaged gut and thus helps to reduce foreign proteins and candida poisons getting into the blood so easily. That's why colostrum is essential to help reduce histamines, heal the intestines and thus helps to cure allergies. The colostrum powder I recommend is made by Sovereign Labs. They only make colostrum products which are high quality -- using only minimal heat and no foreign chemicals to produce their product(I have no financial interest in this company). Colostrum contains anti-bodies, lactoferrin, lactulose and is a complete food for the human body because it is The First Food of Life.  More research on colostrum here and here.

You should also take the Candida Diet shown here.

If you also have persistent GERD/Low Stomach Acid issues then you should read this document to find out the real truth on how to cure these serious conditions.

More facts on candida here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (2)