CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Keep Calm and Coffee On!

illys / elisah Views: 3,357
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,247,193

Keep Calm and Coffee On!

Happy to hear you're trying the good 'ol wrong-end-up coffee! Have gotten to love it myself.

'Watch' is right, it's simplest just to go right to business.. But it is actually easier to retain the coffee enema if you have cleared out the fecal matter first. An effective coffee enema is best held between 15-30 mins.

No worries, you'll get there! And a big congratulations on making it to ten mins!

I find the two tablespoons to 1 liter water, boiled in a pot for 5 mins, to be most effective for me.

Y'gotta strain the coffee grinds out after making the coffee, and then let the coffee cool until it's comfortable for your pinkie finger, and then go to town! (Or the bathroom floor, as it is in my case).

I find a good coffee easiest to hold if I spend my first 5 minutes of the retention laying on my right side, relaxing and listening to good music. Being warm certainly helps!

The next 25 minutes can be spent upright, though do listen to your body- if you start cramping, go right to doggie position, and then lower to your elbows, with your knees right under your hips. That'll give your stomach a chance to distend, and relax.

Organic coffee is really high in choline- and it's the choline that helps soften blockages in the liver and old cholesterol stones out!
You're on the right path. :)

We've had a few people report passing biofilms/mucosal plaque/fodmaps by using coffee enemas very frequently (it helps build up the immune system, rebuild the internal organs, etc, because choline is a building block of human cells!)... But a good diet is just as important!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)