CureZone   Log On   Join
First Coffee Enema Did I do it right?

Need2Bfixed Views: 2,894
Published: 9 y

First Coffee Enema Did I do it right?

I've attempted my first coffee enema this weekend. In fact, it was my second enema ever.

my first one was a salt water enema the night before just to mildly cleanse the colon - nothing unusual really came out. The next morning (SUNDAY) I did the coffee enema - Used 1 liter of water with 1 table spoon of organic coffee (since it was my first coffee enema I used more water and less coffee)

I was only able to retain it for like 10 min since I'm fairly new at it. However, I didn't really feel anything from it except I haven't had a bowel movement since and that I've been more tired. My liver is pretty toxic and congested so maybe the fatigue is due to that, or due to the fact that I have adrenal fatigue? any thoughts?

Also, I didn't hear any gurgle coming from my gallbladder so I'm wondering if I did it right.

Another question, is doing them 3 times a week enough to start a detox prior to liver flushing? I plan to Liver Flush in a few months and I'm hoping coffee enemas will help alleviate some liver congestion to avoid crashing during a flush.

Any advice would be appretiated.

I'm really looking forward to see results from coffee enemas, just not sure if it takes a while to see results from it.

Cheers,

Need2Bfixed

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)