CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OMG MY FOLUCELLITUS WoNT GO AWAY!!

fmlfml Views: 25,044
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,740,212

Re: OMG MY FOLUCELLITUS WoNT GO AWAY!!

Hey I read your post I'm going threw the same when I am outside I don't itch as much when I'm in my home it is horrible. The doctor says folicilityis along with fungus but I shower and am clean so I don't understand the fungus part but my rash and what I thought were pimples started months back
I think it is due to chemical exsposure I had a gas leak in my home and I think it was long term I been I been home for exactly ten months due to a asualt were I was hurt bad I felt safer at home so here I am at home and getting pimples on my bit and lower back and it summer to my but is sweaty from sitting on it all day and I figure it was the heat then it goes to my arms neck and face also around my ankles then one night my stomach broke out bad and I am a picker but I stopped my self from fear of scars
one night down the line a bit I am in a deep sleep and was itchy my skin that night was soft it was night when I noticed the gas problem the next morning I tore y skin up in my sleep or the bumps just rubbed of as I tossed and turned me and my pets got sick and it got worse a few days later after trying everything from calomone lotion to rubbing alcohol peroxide Neo sporin salt Sugar stridex I tried lotion to doctor gave me co ritzy me cream didn't work then Dermotologist gave me mosperperne and steroid pills and also dycolcoene
Didn't work went on vacation for ten days my skin cleared up and I finaly felt like a person again npw I am home and it got worse I picked like a moron and made it look worse and my skin is so iratatded that it bleeds to the touch I think the only solution is to find put what is causing it and when you see what you are alergic to it will go away I think mine is from chemical exsposure dust nights mold all I know is this has to end I want to die and it is not helping me in anyway on winter it was ok cause I could cover up my body but bow summer is here and I have scars all over and I'm very fair skin so good luck everyone maybe there is no medicine for this and it is just an alergy to something and once you grt rid of what you are alergic to maybe it will go away tomorrow I've going to hospital to get answers it is very painful for me and making me depressed and I'm scared of scars from this

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (2)