CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OMG MY FOLUCELLITUS WoNT GO AWAY!!

whiteboots Views: 40,468
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,740,212

Re: OMG MY FOLUCELLITUS WoNT GO AWAY!!

I went through all the creams and picking and then doing nothing and hating it. I had it on my buttox and back of arms. I went through Depression and gave up for a while too! I fought this for 12 yrs. I was researching stuff for myself finally since dr. had no working advice. THE CURE IS CHEAP AND EASY!!! WHITE VINEGAR AND PROBIOTICS!!!! I also applied the Clindamycin since that was what seemed to give the best of the lackluster results I had received. I would soak a washcloth in the white vinegar and then set it on the infected spots for 20 mins twice a day. Then apply the Clindamycin. Eat probiotics daily. You can get probiotic pills but I just ate Greek yogurt. Then spot dried up and flaked off. It took 2 weeks for everything to clear up and my skin to look normal.But with the first application there was MARKED improvement in the reddness and inflamationa and by the 3rd day whole patches where dissappering. Something I had thought was going to be saddeled with for the rest of my life is gone and I want to share how to get rid of it with any and all. Now, the vinegar will burn like crazy at first....but as you heal it get less to nonexistent. Consider it to be the feeling of the infection DYING!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)