CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you think you can tell?

Mike1953 Views: 6,287
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,808

Re: Do you think you can tell?

Seeing takes place in the mind not in the eye itself. As in all stimuli we receive through our senses it is filtered through the ego and we only see, feel, hear, smell, taste what we believe and expect.
This is why the majority don't really see due to their individual denial of belief, faith, and trust.
I strive for my entire day to be a dream like meditation and try to allow my motions, emotions to accept and react to whatever I encounter in the present for what it is now. Moving from the heart (actually gut/subconscious) doesn't require forethought or planning if it did it would tend to only be self serving.
I love my work because I encounter new people and new places continually each of them a window into our present state of common will evident by what/why is being constructed (I construction worker) and looking into the eyes conversing with those at all levels in the project. Many I see again and again over years, many are no longer around but each on their own journey doing the best they are able with the beliefs they hold tightly.
I am amazed by the shear numbers of Davita dialysis facilities we build soon to outnumber Starbucks, testament to the American diet.
A family man and part time ordained minister who works for me now 10 years only drinks diet coke and I witness first hand the gradual effect of his favorite neurotoxin. The porta cans give evidence of the foul waste of toxic diet and the writings on the walls a journal of the unspoken complete with pictographics. The commute being a daily race of those balancing the moments of extra slumber with well practiced lane maneuvers which I never deny them the cut off.
Everybody knows the days are numbered as all animals sense the change of season but again the stimuli is denied by conditioned belief.
There is no solution, that is the solution as there is nothing to be solved by attempting to reshape what is already all around us. Kahlil Gibran wrote that our children don't come from us but through us. It is through us that God allows the projection of the true self to manifest real value. It is the desire for ownership that grinds at the spirit of mankind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.447 sec, (2)