CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low blood sugar sucks.

faithbum Views: 2,776
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,895,999

Re: Low blood sugar sucks.

I'm wondering if you've done a lot of liver flushes? I am dealing with either reactive or chronic hypoglycemia. Also dealing with chronic fatigue syndrome, and am hoping if I do more Liver Flushes it will help the hypoglycemia. I've done several Liver Flushes but am told you have to keep doing them until all the stones come out or else the stones from the back will move to the front and cause the same symptoms. I also think that the way I've been doing the flushes may exacerbate the hypoglycemia by causing Candida/yeast to flare up, and I think there is a connection with hypoglycemia and Yeast/fungus/candida. In preparation for the Liver Flush I do a lot of apples (albeit Green apples), and do three days of lots of carbs before doing the actual flush. I was told to eat 3 days with no fat or protein before the flush to cause pressure to build up in the gallbladder. But because of the damned hypoglycemia I have to eat carbs (like potatoes and rice with veggies) to keep my blood Sugar stable enough to get through the flush. I am wondering how you have done the liver flushes, and have you done many?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)