CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: blood sugar level, easy to know about

Views: 2,458
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,896,287

Re: blood sugar level, easy to know about

I do agree blood Sugar is easy to know about but not always easy for doctor to find I was so sick for so long and I had so many tests with so many dcctors, some tests I had 5 or 6 times....
Blood Sugar glucose fasting lab test results are NOT as accurate as you might believe!!! People beware or this it is no joke! Do your research . I wish I knew this because I would of NEVER depended on a regular doctors glucose fasting test results I wonder why doctor even depend on something that is so flawed. The smartest thing would of been to go straight to an Endocrinologist, but you cannot get a referral since the MD is giving you the wrong test.

IF your ill and suspect high blood Sugar just buy meter and the strips and I would of know from the get go you will see exactly where your blood sugar and you can watch it for two to three weeks and record the information daily . Basically taking blood sugar test 90 minutes after a meal and first thing in the morning keep a diary and take the doc
I was been reading case after case, of all these people
that have just cured there diabetes I and II NATURALLY so do not just blindly listen to your doctor but at least investigate other avenues so you can be cured naturally, through exercise and diet change. Doctor will give your medicine and take shots for the rest of your life and this is not the cure it is a Band-Aid solution and I realize for some people this works

I read this and was so shocked, I believe it was 94 cases that was fasting-glucose test had missed 62 percent of those cases, and the A1C had missed 83 percent. Apparently there are sign way before you get full blow diabetes, apparently "The last thing to go up is your fasting glucose," fasting blood glucose is the least sensitive marker for predicting future diabetes and heart disease"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)