CureZone   Log On   Join
STuFF

illys / elisah Views: 7,428
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,246,399

STuFF

Looks like flukes and worms.
Aaaand what's new? ;)

If you take digestive enzymes, you won't see them any more.
Candex and bromelain are the most effective parasite-digesters, and can get in the vital organs to break them down faster.
If you continue with your psyllium and Bentonite shakes, dieoff symptoms should show up as minimal.
Posphatidycholine (not lecithin) and ascorbic acid (Vitamin C, buffered or unbuffered) helps smooth the brainfog.
It sounds like you're good and educated!

You'll need to do the liver and gallbladder cleanse to progress all the way to maximizing your production of enzymes again.

N-butyric acid / Butyrate is a great anti-candida agent, anti-inflammatory, pro-insulin/beta-cell growth factor, and regulator of the health of the gut (growth factors for pancreatic stem cells and the immune system all come from the gut lining), and strong alongside borax in water. Mule-team borax gives a slight headache because it's acidic when it gets up in the bloodstream.

Candida dieoff is the major contributor to blood Sugar spikes during parasite cleasing.
Candida also produces ammonia, acetylhyde, gliotoxin, etc. Here is the data on how those effect the body: http://bodyecology.com/articles/cleansing-the-body-of-candida’s-dangerous-toxins

The most important thing you can do for your boyfriend right now is to start training water and juicing fasts, and learn about Iodine therapy with it's cofactors.
The more months he is on insulin, the longer the recovery time will be.

Using Rife therapy can heal within 3-5 months with proper fasting and juicing techniques, but you get dependent upon zapping to maintain one's own insulin production. If he's to be stationed in the country, this may be feasible.. the best one for the best price is the Spooky2. (max 300 dollars, min 250 dollars)

Iodine therapy can take about 8-12 months to heal type 1 diabetes, depending upon the factors that have created the condition, how well the body can detoxify, and Iodine dosage together with all of it's cofactors. Iodine VWT support forum is where to research this. My conversations with the team-members are all on record there, though just asking about the documentation in relation to type 1 diabetes should help you learn more.

Both iodine and Rife therapy tax the body's detoxification pathways. That's why I point to juicing and fasting. Lowering insulin dosages becomes necessary as one progresses with those therapies

Juicing and fasting allows the body to rebuild bones, detox fatcells, and rejuvenate the liver/pancreas/gallbladder (detox pathways), and smooth out the intestines. Train first on fresh green juices for 1-3 days at a stretch, use insulin injections as needed. Insulin is NOT an evil, it is a blessing!

Diabetes has a three-pronged angle at which it develops.

First, please read my notes, in the indicated order (butyrate, diabetes pathology, pancreatic stemcell biology, etc.):
http://1drv.ms/1Dyc80g
( Where to click, screenshot with highlighted circle Step 1 Step 2 / Reading order )

It's stuff from 8 years of research. :) I'm my own guinea pig.. you can read a little of my vital stats on my profile page.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)