CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: STuFF

AriesChick004 Views: 7,115
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,246,407

Re: STuFF

Thank you so much for your very informative response. I'm not familiar with alot of the things you mentioned but I am interested
in learning about them. As far as the juice fasting and such.... I am not sure he can do any of those things. He's not supposed to have juice
because it raises his blood Sugar levels alot. Plus, if he doesn't eat his levels get to low.

I've never heard of digestive enzymes for killing parasites... I used to take papaya extract to aid in digestion. I will get some vitamin C for us.

Borax water??!! The stuff used for laundry? I will look into the enzymes, things to kill Candida, Iodine therapy, and borax therapy. I'm pretty
open minded as to anything to help him out.
He's been on insulin since last December and takes 4 low doses but I need him of injections entirely
and his body producing his own insulin.

Do you know what kind of flukes and worms those were in the pictures? I'm becoming borderling obsessed with flushing as many of them out of
my body and especially his since I heard they might be the cause of his diabetes. He was perfectly fine one day and next thing I know
he's diabetic.

Thanks so much again for the info. It's alot to research but I'm very grateful for all the information so we can get well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)